Home V1 Forums Camping Locations How to find the best camping locations? Help!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Oh my gosh…there are so many websites with so many places to camp that I’m almost overwhelmed! Any suggestions on how to look up campsites in the most effective way? I tried Googling and found a zillion websites with recommendations and don’t want to spend all my time trying to find the good ones…please help anyone?

Teresa M.

Chicago, IL USA

Bumps
    Keymaster

Teresa: There are TONS of camping spots out there. Try ALLSTAYS or CAMP FINDER; if you are an android user, the aps are free. We also use the Reserve America and Passport America sites. If you are in to boondocking, there is a whole set of options there, too! Given a little flexibility and enough advance notice that you can get a site reservation (sometimes a summertime challenge) I can guarantee that you will never have a problem finding a cool place to camp your RV each night! \ken

Anonymous

That’s what I needed! I just knew there would be some sites that did a better job than others in compiling campgrounds and ratings. That’s what I was looking for…thanks Ken!

Mary C.

Anonymous

I checked out those websites and they really helped. Originally I thought maybe Tripadvisor or something like that would be what I needed but these were way better. Great suggestions, Ken…you’re the man!

Happy Monday to everybody and really appreciate the community help here.

Teresa

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.