Home V1 Forums Full time RVing Adventures on the road Retirement and full-time RVing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bumps 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m starting to get to that point in my life where I can actually see the light at the end of my career path and am starting to read up on possibly becoming a full-time RVer. There are so many blogs and articles out there. I was wondering if anyone has some good blog sites I should subscribe to in order to answer some of my questions about this lifestyle?

Teresa M.

Bumps
    Keymaster

Teresa: I’m seeing that “light,” too. I keep busy by reading the blogs of those who are already full-timing out there. There are LOTS OF THEM! If you need a starting point, go to WHEELING IT and look on their home page for their blogroll. You can start by reading that one, and then following each of those bloggers blogrolls to find more and more. Some full-timer blogs are very good, some are amateurish … but they all seem to reflect similar, exciting adventures. Have fun with it! \ken

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.